The Power of Solar
Making Dollars and Sense
- Increase your business’ bottom line by
- Reducing fuel consumption
- Maintenance costs
- Opportunity costs due to breakdowns and decreased efficiency
- Fuel savings up to 20% (Depending on system configuration)
- Break even point typically under 1.5 years.
- Consult your Professional Tax Advisor to learn how you can qualify for a 30% Federal Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (ITC)
- Solar Incentives by State
Set it and forget it. In comparison with other methods of deriving power, GST Sustainable Power Solution requires very little to no maintenance. There are no moving parts to wear and our systems are designed to always operate at peak efficiency.
Our charging methods increase battery life and recover lost capacity in sulfated batteries. The system also reduces heating and stress on the electronic components.
- Solar energy is a non-polluting source of electricity that can be immediately deployed to reduce the nation’s growing carbon pollution.
- In addition to its air pollution benefits, GST’s systems operate silently.
- The advancements in technology in the components used to create solar energy are continuing to improve, making our systems more robust and even more cost effective.
- Green Solar Transportation’s Solar Roof™ will greatly lower emissions by reducing the need for truckers to idle their vehicles or equipment while they are not in motion, or while loading or unloading goods. Instead, the engine of the truck can be turned off while drivers are still able to enjoy the benefits of their air conditioning and/or other electrical requirements.
- Idling Laws vary by county and state jurisdictions, however, the effects of long-term
idling of trucks and engines are the same. According to the US Environmental Protection
Agency’s SmartWay program, each year long-duration of idling of truck and locomotive engines
consumes the following:
- Over 1 billion gallons of diesel fuel
- Emits 11 million tons of carbon dioxide
- 200,000 tons of oxides of nitrogen
- 5,000 tons of particulate matter into the air